Who is the Dyslexic Developer? a great question that one one has asked. I still feel the need to explain.
The Dyslexic Developer is Chris Laughlin, a software developer from Northern Ireland . He started his journey in the crazy world of development in 2010. Working with companies like Microsoft , Asidua , and Rapid7 . He spends way to much time on Twitter and Github trying to maintain some sort of open-source presence. He has a TODO list a mile long of things to try and learn that grows every day. Check out some of the adventures he's taken below.
I run a weekly live stream on Twitch , where I try out new web tech and build small projects. I always have a drink at hand to help me along the way. All Streams are uploaded to Youtube after
You can subscribe to the channelhere and see all previous coding videos
You can see all previous coding videoshere
I am a regular speaker at local meetups and have spoken at a number of conferences . I have also organized and spoken at internal work lunch and learn sessions.
- WFH Conf 2020: Protecting your npm dependencies
- ReactiveConf 2019: Protecting your npm dependencies
- JSDayIE 2019: Protecting your npm dependencies
- NI Dev Conf 2019: All your packages are belong to us - Protecting your npm dependencies
- NI Dev Conf 2018: There’s no Imposters Here
- NI Dev Conf 2017: Top 5 Chrome Developer Tools Features
I have been published on external blogs and contributed to books
- SitePoint 2017: Styling in React: From External CSS to Styled Components
- SitePoint 2017: Refactor Code in Your Lunch Break: Getting Started with Codemods